With such busy lives these days it has been almost two months since team DDG crafted time to catch up. As everyone in the diabetes community knows, we all need our T1D bestie time chatting about life with the disease SO… after a long day at work we penciled in this episode to review life, recap breaking diabetes news, and discuss listener questions. We talk allergies, food choices, fight or flight response, T2D compassion, defense mechanisms, T1D anxiety and an honest conversation about how our diabetes management is constantly changing.
If you’re one for free-flowing conversation, sit on back with a beverage of choice (if not driving) and enjoy.
NOTES & LINKS:
- Dexcom has changed our lives!
- Low BG vs. Hallucinating – Is There A Difference?
- Abbott Freestyle Libre
- Animas closes it’s doors on the pump market.
- Harold Hamm Diabetes Center, Connect+Cure Gala
- Real Life Diabetes Podcast Episode 29: Who Are We Again #2