Amber and Ryan got together, just to catch up because the diabetes world is booming with news. Inhaled insulin is on the diabetes radar again, with Afrezza now on the market. New research revealed how diabetes leads to an increased risk of depression. They were not surprised. Mindfulness plays a role here, and they discussed its benefits. Coconut oil has them obsessed. Along with those topics, they rambled as only those with diabetes can, regarding just about everything that affects blood sugar, which is well, everything.
- Amber and Ryan mentioned the meaningful, insightful piece of art on the wall, completely about diabetes.
- Dave Asprey is the founder of THE Bulletproof Coffee. Check out his message HERE.
- Ryan came up with his own version of bulletproof coffee.
- Ryan mentioned a saturated fat study out of Ohio State.
- NutritionFacts.org, the place to research any food item.
- Amber loves the Oh She Glows Cookbook, a plant-based edition to your cookbook library.
- Amber and Ryan discussed the latest inhaled insulin by Mannkind = Afrezza
- Check out ScottsDiabetes.com. He’s dropping knowledge over there.
Just picked up a sample of a Afrezza and plan to try it over the weekend. I’ll holler at you guys after I do.
Really looking forward to hearing about it man. Enjoy!
Episode 3 of the Real Life #Diabetes Podcast is up! Listen to us ramble on #coffee #inhalingthings and #dlife. | http://t.co/yZM9BKoBY8