In the next month full of holiday occasions, the focus is on family, friends, and in reality, FOOD! When turning down pumpkin pie, fudge, and or a hottie tottie, we can sacrifice long-standing family relations. What’s the pancreas-deficient to do? We got your back, dishing out the best advice we’ve got built on the back of a few hangovers, highs, lows, and good times. Kelly McKeever Registered Nurse, making his 2nd appearance today, dropped by to lend some professional and personal advice as a guy with a type 1 diagnosis.
- Please support the advocacy efforts and future podcasts by making a 501c3 charitable donation.
- Take a listen to the full DDG theme song by Mike Hosty, HERE. or check out the live version on this Youtube link
- Kelly mentions recipe carb calculator. Here it is at SparkRecipes.
- We referenced that post we wrote a year ago that had something to do with Thanksgiving. Here it is at 7 Foolproof Means To Let Diabetes Take Over Your Thanksgiving.
- If you want a full history on Kelly and what he’s all about, or you just can’t get enough of our voices, here’s a link to his first podcast.